SBRG Membership and FAQ’s
We Focus On Leadership and Relationships, Not Just Numbers.
- $495 per year for Membership.
How is SBRG different than some other networks?
Other networking organizations may focus solely on fulfilling numbers and demand a high quota for one to perform with time consuming requirements. While it could help others grow professionally, some of us prefer putting relationships first, which has proven to turn into life-long referrals and trusted referral partners.
We focus on supporting one another, allowing members to feel safe to practice and perfect their networking and marketing. Our Referral Chapters, SBRG Community Events and SBRG Leaders’ Circle is where authentic business opportunities and relationships develop.
Are there any other hidden fees?
No pointless application fees. No chapter dues. No entry fees at SBRG Social Hours. No forced weekly dues. No poor performance penalties. No other B.S. fees.
What do I get with my SBRG membership?
- Locked out competition in your referral chapter
- Exclusive SBRG community mixers and events
- Online business building and marketing courses
- Business profile page with social media share features
- 24/7 access to our Members Resource Center with access to all SBRG chapter directories
- Visit other chapters
- Leadership opportunities
- SBRG social media groups to share your business online faster
- Community protection program
- New connections, new business and better leads