©2017 by 5 Star Marketing Community and SBRG San Diego – VIDEO BELOW
Your chapter is excited to hear from you and your audience is waiting to hear from you.
These 3 different presentation styles will help demonstrate your professionalism, build trust faster with your chapter members and break the ice for you getting to know your SBRG family.
Remember – everyone present is there to support you. Follow these guides and you will be awesome!
1. YOUR FIRST BUSINESS PRESENTATION FOR YOUR CHAPTER
Your Ice Breaker (within first 3 months of membership)
Watch the Short Video Below to See How You Can Make Your First Business Presentation Awesome! This presentation format can bring you referrals and builds credibility with your chapter members.
TIP: Remeber to relax. We’ve all been there, doing a presentation in front of a client or a room full of people. Your SBRG chapter is there to support you so don’t be nervous at all. With this guide, it will be the best 10 minutes of your day.
- Watch the video below
- EMAIL me for editable presentation at: email@example.com or you can create your own notes following these guidelines.
2. YOUR SECOND BUSINESS PRESENTATION FOR YOUR CHAPTER:
CASE SCENARIOS (months 4-6 of membership)
- Keep it simple. Take the part from your first presentation and simply expand on the “2 PERSONAL EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK”. Pick 2 of your best clients you’ve helped and spend about 5 minutes on each on their case scenarios.
- Without mentioning your client’s name or their business, share their industry, their challenges or needs and how you helped them.
- This presentation will remind us who you can help and the benefits your clients get by working with you.
3. YOUR THIRD BUSINESS PRESENTATION FOR YOUR CHAPTER:
SPECIFIC ASKS (6+months in SBRG)
- Again…Keep it simple! Share something informative about your industry’s challenges and create the problem your clients’ may be up against before they hired you.
- Remind the chapter during this presentation, who you can help and be specific.
- Use facts about your industry “DID YOU KNOW THAT 33% of the ECOMONY….” – followed by your solutions to the problems.
- This presentation will reminds us how professional you are with the business and service you represent. It also keeps “TOP OF MIND AWARENESS” your presence in the group and who we should be referring to you.