Course 2: Tips for Your Next Face-to-Face Meeting
In this section:
- Short video tutorial
- What is a Face to Face?
- Key tips
- Questions and topics to guide you through your 1-1
What is a Face to Face (1 to 1)?
The intention of a Face to Face meeting is to meet another member or any SBRG Member outside of your weekly referral chapter.
Also, its a great opportunity to get to know one another better, so that you can feel comfortable in doing business with this person or referring this person.
Here are some key tips:
- A Face-to-Face meeting should NOT be used to sell your products and services
- Get to know that person and find out who is a good referral for that person.
- Face-to-Face meetings are critical to getting that qualified referral and increasing your bottom line.
**Remember – let the other person do a great deal of talking and focus on listening.
- Tell me about yourself
- Tell me about your business and how you work
- Describe your ideal client without saying “anyone” or “everyone”
- What separates your business/company/organization from the competition?
- Describe a unique situation or circumstances where you shined
- How did you become successful in your business?
- What’s the strangest or funniest incident you’ve experienced in your business?